Nam Dinh, M.D.Orthopaedic Surgeon
Nam L. Dinh, M.D. is a Board Certified orthopedic surgeon who received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine and graduated with honors. He completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at University of Kansas, where he was also a chief resident. He finished his fellowship with advanced training in adult joint replacement and complex hip and knee reconstruction at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, MD under the tutelage of highly regarded reconstruction experts, Dr. Marc Hungerford and Dr. Phillip Neubauer.
Dr. Dinh has immense interest in the minimally invasive joint replacement including the LATERAL total knee replacement and ANTERIOR total hip replacement. He also focuses on joint replacement and preservation including knee arthroscopy, MAKO plasty, robotic assisted joint replacement, complex joint replacement revisions, treatment of avascular necrosis and fracture care.
Dr. Dinh is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS) and a Diplomate of American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS).
Areas Of Expertise
- Total Knee and Hip replacements, Knee Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Arthroscopy
- Total Joint Replacements, Lateral Approach Total Knee Replacement, Anterior Robotic Hip Replacement
- Creighton University School of Medicine Omaha, NE
- Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Kansas Medical Center Wichita, KS
- Adult Reconstructive & Joint Replacement Mercy Medical Center Baltimore, MD
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Dr. Dinh has conducted orthopaedic research and is the author of several articles published in peer-reviewed medical journals.
2020 Orlando Style Doctor of the Year
- Orlando Health Dr Phillips Hospital Orlando, FL
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando, FL
- Poinciana Medical Center, Poinciana, FL
- Oviedo Medical Center, Oviedo, FL
Affiliated Surgery Centers
- Advanced Surgery Center of Orlando, Orlando, FL